Magix Audio 17 SE
Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 17 SE Full Version Download
|Magix Audio Cleaning Lab SE|
Individual tracks, even individual passages within a track can be given their own effect settings. In addition, the entire sound can be cleaned up, refreshed and – especially important for compilations – the volume can be balanced.
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 17 SE is fast, easy-to-use and very gentle: Nearly all effects are calculated in realtime during playback without damaging the recorded material in the least. The original recordings and songs remain untouched on the hard drive. You can therefore experiment to your heart’s content without having to worry about causing any lasting damage to your audio material.
- Import old treasures from LPs, cassettes or reel-to-reel tapes as well as MP3s and web radio recordings, remove distortions like hissing or crackling and burn perfectly mastered music to CD/DVD or transfer it to any mobile device.
- Record everything processed by your sound card – Whatever your sound card is able to process can be recorded, edited, and saved afterwards. This includes web radio stations and music on YouToube, MySpace, and other portals.
- The intelligent startup dialog with presets will help you to immediately begin any task you want whether it’s digitizing old records, tapes or speech, removing noise from a recording or optimizing the sound of an MP3 file – the possibilities are endless!
- This program is also an ideal companion for video editing users and podcast fans, as it allows you to automatically adjust the volume of background music for spoken recordings and supports the creation of voice overs.
- Sound cleaning & mastering – the automatic cleaning assistant will help you to automatically detect the most common audio defects, optimize the sound and remove any unwanted noise.
/Audio_Cleaning_Lab_17_SE_UK_Ansichtsversion.exe (180.78 MB)
(no serial key is needed with this pre-activated installer)